HR and Workplace Communication Expert Speaker
Alisa A. Shorago, J.D., is not only an accomplished corporate trainer and educator but a global speaker as well.
Her talks blend the knowledge and credibility that comes with her legal and teaching background with an engaging, dynamic style. No fluff or canned talks here – she customizes her content to your conference’s attendees. Here’s proof via Twitter from a human resources professional attending Alisa’s session at the SHRM National Conference (co-presented with Catherine Mattice): “This was by far the most valuable concurrent session I’ve attended so far! Thank YOU #SHRM 14.” In fact, Alisa is a SHRM recommended speaker.
Alisa has had speaking engagements with a number of organizations, including the Society of Human Resource Management (international SHRM Annual Conference), Project Management Institute (global webinar with attendees from over 35 countries), and Girl Scouts of San Diego (Volunteer Conference).
Sample HR Speaking Topics:
- Cutting-Edge Issues in Sexual Harassment
- Communicate to Get What You Need for the HR Professional
- Workplace Bullying Versus Harassment and How to Prevent Both (with Catherine Mattice)
- Making Training Interesting – Even Compliance Training
Other Sample Topics:
- Business Ethics – Why and How (customizable for industry/profession)
- Workplace Emails – Get Yours Read Without Getting into Trouble
- Successful Communications Across the Generations
- Wine and the Business Professional