Media & Samples
- Listen to Alisa Shorago discuss sexual harassment and prevention training on Women Leading the Way Radio.
- Watch Alisa in a training excerpt, talking about why lawsuits are so unpleasant.
- Read Alisa’s comments on AB 2053 and on harassment prevention training in The San Diego Union-Tribune.
For more information or to engage with us on social media (or to learn more about sexual harassment and social media in the workplace), we invite you to visit
- Alisa Shorago on LinkedIn profile (with recommendations)
- Shorago Training Services on Facebook
- @ShoragoTraining on Twitter
- Sexual Harassment in the News blog
Speaking of sexual harassment and social media, any good sexual harassment training seminar should address workplace harassment through social media and how to prevent it. The same is true for newer technologies such as texting. Shorago Training Services’ sexual harassment seminars discuss sexual harassment and social media, as well as technology, with participants.